Build errors

frank_buaa

27 Feb, 2018 10:46 AM

I came from siemens healthineers, shanghai, our IT department was purchasing your license, and we use trial license currently.
But when we build solutions with VS2017, and post sharp 5.0.44.0 there are build errors like:
PostSharp.targets(314,5): error PS0243: License error. The project uses non-licensed features. It is not allowed to enhance or analyze more than 50 classes in each solution by features not covered by the installed licenses.
Is the trial license has limit in build compared with commercial version. Because the purchasing process is ongoing, and we are urgent to build our solutions. Can you help us and give us some suggestion.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by PostSharp Techn... on 27 Feb, 2018 11:52 AM

Hello,

please make sure you have your latest trial license installed. The license key is 101490-ZTKUUQQQSTQXTMVAWQSXHYHRF4JKNJAWECJZXNGVE4MKNBHRB8KBT8QQCQCBE29Z5B6VJEFC6PR3JG6QY26UN5DJUTG4BGUJYVU9FM2US2P9KNGKWHUA2ZM6GZENQQRZAUPA. (So the license ID is 101490.)

This one is valid till the 17th of March.

If you are using license server, make sure you should see this license installed and that you have the license server registered on your computers. The license server registration can be found in Visual Studio menu PostSharp > Options > License.

If you're not using the license server, make sure that the license itself installed on your machines. This is configured in the same place in Visual Studio.

Best regards,
    -tony

2. 2 Posted by frank_buaa on 27 Feb, 2018 12:05 PM

I am sure the trial license has been installed, do you mean the trial license is not the latest. I have applied a new one today, my applied email is [email blocked]. Can you push the process, so I can test tommorrow . Thank you!

| |
    朱明浩
    邮箱:[email blocked]
    |

签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by PostSharp Techn... on 27 Feb, 2018 01:23 PM

Hello,

there's no need for a new one yet. The one you have is valid till the 17th of Mach. Please see the attached screenshot and double-check that your license options dialog looks equal. If you find other licenses there, try to remove them.

If you find it equal and your build still doesn't pass, there might be a bug. In such case, please follow the paragraph "Diagnosing licensing issues" at http://doc.postsharp.net/express-limitations and send us the resulting log file, so we can figure out what is happening. New license key wouldn't help you in such case, unfortunately.

Best regards,
    -tony

4. 4 Posted by frank_buaa on 28 Feb, 2018 01:28 AM

The license is the same with the image you provide above, and I have export log files in the attachments, It seems I didn't get any license.Please help to check, thank you!

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by PostSharp Techn... on 01 Mar, 2018 10:38 AM

Hello,

thank you for the confirmation. To avoid this, please open the registry editor (regedit.exe), and remove the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SharpCrafters\PostSharp 3\ProcessedTypesCounters. Then rebuild your project.

If the problem persists after removing this registry key, please build the whole solution with the /p:PostSharpTraceLicensing=True switch and send us all the licensing trace files, as this issue would then be caused by one or more projects in your solution.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
    -tony

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by PostSharp Techn... on 08 Mar, 2018 12:58 PM

Hello,

We are going to close this request as we believe it was solved. Please feel free to reopen the discussion if you need more help.

Best regards,
    PostSharp Team

7. PostSharp Technologies closed this discussion on 08 Mar, 2018 12:58 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac