InvalidOperationException: The current assembly has not been enhanced by PostSharp Diagnostics. Make sure the package PostSharp.Patterns.Diagnostics is referenced.

matt.patrone

10 Aug, 2018 07:04 PM

I have included the applicable dlls in my projects, as well as the license key. However when I run the website on the server, all of the pages are failing due to the above exception. Please help.

1. 1 Posted by matt.patrone on 10 Aug, 2018 07:32 PM

thought showing the error would help ... I also switched back to NuGet but still not working and same exception

2. 2 Posted by matt.patrone on 12 Aug, 2018 02:15 PM

I resolved this by moving back to v5.0.48.

3. matt.patrone closed this discussion on 12 Aug, 2018 02:15 PM.

4. PostSharp Technologies re-opened this discussion on 13 Aug, 2018 03:11 PM

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by PostSharp Techn... on 13 Aug, 2018 03:11 PM

Hello,

We're reopening the discussion because we would like to investigate the issue and make sure this works correctly in PostSharp 6.0.

First, you need to make sure that you have PostSharp and PostSharp.Patterns.Diagnostics installed correctly as NuGet packages in your web project. You can also check that you have a correct import line for PostSharp.targets in your csproj file. For example:

<Import Project="..\packages\PostSharp.6.0.25\build\PostSharp.targets" Condition="Exists('..\packages\PostSharp.6.0.25\build\PostSharp.targets')" />

If this doesn't help, we would like to ask you for a sample reproduction project that demonstrates the issue. We were not able to reproduce it ourselves so far.

-alex

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• 2018-08-10_1504.png 138 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac